ADMINISTRATOR - GISBORNE
Land Development and Engineering (LDE) is a forward-thinking and well-resourced engineering company with offices all around the north island. Our growing business is looking for a full-time Administrator who can support our highly skilled and passionate team of engineers.
About the Role
This role is tasked with delivering a range of duties which include:
- Create, format, and maintain documents utilising a document management system
- Day-to-day liaison with internal staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Responding to all enquiries, emails, and calls within a timely manner
- General accounts, including entering accounts payable and creating of invoices
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to check project estimates vs actual costs etc
- Use of Microsoft Office applications, project management, document control, and accounting software
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage
- Assist with new system testing, documentation, training, and effective roll-out
- Assist with other administrative departments including HR and H&S
- Support all engineering and administration staff to ensure a smooth operation across the business
- Adhoc administration and data entry as requested
- Relieving reception when required or for coverage
We seek a well-presented Administrator with a flexible, can-do attitude and the flair and initiative to multi-task across various areas.
- A strong background in office administration, ideally within an engineering environment and with a minimum of two years' experience
- Knowledge of general accounting would be advantageous
- A friendly, helpful, and solution-focused attitude
- A good sense of humour, fitting in with our team is important
- The ability to prioritise tasks and appropriately manage workload
- The initiative to follow up and ensure tasks are being completed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Medium to advanced computer literacy with intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to deal with matters tactfully, discreetly and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- A full New Zealand drivers licence
Applicants must have the right to work and live in NZ (NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa).
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of our team. Email your PDF resume and expression of interest to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.