Land Development and Exploration (LDE) is seeking Civil Engineers for an exciting range of projects for domestic and commercial clients as well as central and local Authorities.
Your choice of locations include the buzzing beach city of Gisborne with its outdoor life style, and Warkworth just 45 minutes from the Auckland CBD right there with beautiful beaches and wineries nearby.
Work will involve:
- Civil Design Works for many and various projects including:
- Landslide investigation and stabilisation
- Coastal revetment design
- Roading and pavement design
- Reinforced earth wall design
- Stormwater neutrality
- Wastewater management design
Not essential but an understanding of the following would be useful:
- Site Monitoring
- Structural design
- Retaining wall design
- Foundation design
The technical competencies essential to this position are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- No minimum experience required and remuneration will reflect technical experience
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client focused
- Being enthusiastic and confident in engineering
- Being commercially aware
The benefits of the position are:
- Huge range of projects nationally
- Warm and sunny base locations, great for your lifestyle.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role
Is this your next career move?
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email a pdf of your CV and expression of interest to Bruce Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org