CIVIL ENGINEER – NAPIER
Land Development and Engineering (LDE) is a forward-thinking and well-resourced engineering company. We are seeking a Civil Engineer who is passionate, self-motivated, and eager to learn, to join our growing teams in Napier.
The successful applicant will get to work with and learn from a diverse and experienced group of engineers while gaining valuable experience to set them up for a successful engineering career.
Work will involve civil design works for a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- Small to large subdivisions
- Roading and pavement design
- Stormwater and wastewater management
- Infrastructure inspections
- Site monitoring
- Simple structure design
- Retaining wall and MSE wall design
- Foundation design
- Coastal Revetments
The technical competencies essential to these positions are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- 3+ years’ experience working autonomously with NZ Standards
- CPEng or applicants close to becoming chartered favoured
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D modelling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client-focused
- Enthusiasm and confidence in engineering
- Commercially aware
The benefits of the position are:
- Exposure to a massive range of projects nationally
- Warm and sunny base locations, great for your lifestyle
- A family/friendly work environment
- An approachable team to share knowledge within the quest for perfection!
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role; applicants should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Is this your next career move?
If so, email your PDF resume and expression of interest to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.