SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER – AUCKLAND
Land Development and Engineering (LDE) is a forward-thinking and well-resourced engineering company. We have a great opportunity for an experienced professional to be part of our civil team and to also support it. Growth of our business and the development of our teams are important parts to our business and this role is integral to this.
Focus areas of responsibility include client, project and technical and encompassing analysis, design and review, provide advice and guidance to members of the team; obtaining and maintaining client relationships; and taking an autonomous but inclusive approach to your work. We have a wide range of skill sets and experience across our offices and encourage involvement and interest into other areas of the business.
This is primarily a technical role which will see you being fully immersed in designs of a specialist nature. You will be a regular user of Civil3D, AutoCAD or proprietary software of a similar nature.
If you have the experience and technical expertise to support the responsibilities, match them with the requirements below and submit your application for consideration. .
This role is based in Central Auckland with the opportunity to incorporate working from home during your working week.
You will need to be passionate and self-motivated and have worked in a New Zealand consultancy modelled business.
The technical competencies essential to this position are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Structural)
- 5+ years’ experience working in New Zealand
- proficient with AutoCAD and proprietary software
- proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Personal attributes required include:
- being client-focused.
- having enthusiasm, confidence and initiative.
- having effective interpersonal skills.
- being commercially aware.
The benefits of working at LDE are:
- exposure to a massive range of projects nationally.
- office locations that are great for a balanced lifestyle.
- approachable teams to share knowledge within the quest for perfection!
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Could this be your next career move? If so, email your PDF resume and expression of interest to our HR team at email@example.com.