LDE has a position available for an Environmental Scientist who is either a SQEP or at least 5+ years NZ experience. The right candidate will be the Environmental Group mentor and working location can be discussed.
Work will involve:
- Undertaking and providing high level guidance and support to existing staff undertaking environmental investigations under the ‘Resource Management (National Environmental Standard for Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil to Protect Human Health) Regulations 2011
- Experience in delivering remedial options and management plans for contaminated land (including asbestos in soil contamination) is essential
Not essential but an understanding of the following would be useful:
- Landfill Remediation
The technical competencies essential to this position are:
- Bachelor of Science
- CEnvP or equivalent preferred but not essential and remuneration will reflect technical experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client focused
- Being enthusiastic and confident in engineering
- Being commercially aware
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
Is this your next career move?
Email a pdf of your CV and expression of interest to Bruce Walters at email@example.com