Land Development and Exploration (LDE) is seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer for an exciting range of projects for domestic and commercial clients as well as central and local authorities.
Based in the coastal / rural setting of Napier in the sunny Hawkes Bay you will be confident and capable to work autonomously alongside an experienced team of engineering geologists while being supported by civil engineers in Gisborne, Auckland and Warkworth.
Work will involve Civil Design Works for many and various projects including;
- Small to large Subdivisions
- Roading and Pavement Design
- Coastal Revetments
- Stormwater Wastewater Mgmt
- Infrastructure Inspections
- Site Monitoring
- Simple Structure Design
- Retaining Wall and MSE Wall Design
- Foundation Design
The technical competencies essential to this position are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Structural)
- Civil 3D, AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- 3+Years experience with NZ Standards
CPEng or applicants looking to become chartered quickly are encouraged to apply
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client focused
- Being enthusiastic and confident in engineering
- Being commercially aware
The benefits of the position are:
- Huge range of projects nationally
- Warm and sunny base locations, great for your lifestyle.
Is this your next career move?
If so please send your PDF resume
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.