New Zealand is blessed with a lot of good people carrying out amazing work in areas that don’t always receive the funding and recognition they deserve. Many carry out life-saving activities relying primarily on the charity and goodwill of others.
Supporting and promoting these local and national charities is seen as an integral part of LDE’s life philosophy and in a small way ensuring everyone is better off.
Charities supported include:
- ECT Rescue Helicopter Trust
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Long Bush Ecological Restoration Trust
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Starship Hospital
- St Johns
- Gisborne Neonatal Unit (via give a little)