Our team based at our Auckland Central office, is made up of Civil, Geotechnical and Environmental engineers.
We have a vacancy for an intermediate civil engineer to learn from, help and support the team with the increasing workload and contribute to project outcomes. You’ll be working with AutoCAD/Civil 3D modelling and need to be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of programmes.
- Competitive remuneration
- Pay for all hours worked
- Support and advice from our experienced teams
- Opportunities to experience various fields of work
- Flexible working arrangements
- A strong team environment
- A new centrally located office in Victoria Park
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
You will be exposed to different kinds of work to extend and develop your skill and knowledge base. Help and advice is on tap.
- A BE Civil, or NZDE Civil (completed or in progress) or similar qualification
- Between 2-5 years of experience working with NZ standards
- A full and current New Zealand driver’s license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attributes
- A positive and strong work ethic.
A snapshot of the work you’ll be involved in:
- Small to large subdivisions
- Road network and geometric design
- Stormwater and wastewater design for existing and new developments
- Flooding and inundation investigations
- Construction monitoring of civil, structural and geotechnical aspects of different projects
- Simple structure design and geotechnical engineering
- Retaining walls including cantilever, gravity, composite and tied
- Coastal engineering
- Construction monitoring MSQA.
Our business model suits those who are:
- Client focused
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Effective communicators, and
- Commercially aware.