Experience our reputation for agility, pragmatism and resourcefulness first hand.
We are specialists in geotechnical, civil, environmental and structural engineering. Our multidisciplinary team partners with individuals and organisations (public and private) on large and small projects. From advising councils on liquefaction and landslides, providing design expertise for roading and infrastructure, to providing simple engineering for your dream home – LDE can help.
Our team gets out in the field and deep into the data to give you the information you need to make good decisions. You’ll be kept in the loop at every step with practical reports in plain English. We know how important your timeframe and budget is – our advice is fast, smart and cost-effective.
Sustainable resource use is as important to us as it is to our clients. Our recommendations provide solutions for today and are future-proofed for tomorrow.
We hire top performers who are passionate about their expertise, people and life. As a team, we provide creative, innovative and practical solutions that maximise client benefits and value. We are New Zealand owned and operated – we are here and we care.
Meet our team
We tackle the challenging tasks that others don’t want to touch. When other engineers see a site as too tough or too risky, we pick up the challenge and run with it. We work collaboratively with our clients and internally, working across the disciplines from the ground up to minimise risk and get the best outcomes for our clients.
Efficiency is everything and it’s what ensures the speed, responsiveness, and cost-effectiveness of our solutions. We start with a detailed understanding of your project and enlist state of the art software, systems, and analysis to provide the highest quality deliverables and advice you can rely on.
- An efficient one-stop-shop with a dedicated project manager, full support staff and access to Chartered Professional Engineers and specialists – all working to meet your deadlines and budget.
- Leading software and analysis techniques that eliminate guesswork.
- Detailed reports and recommendations for you, your builders and councils.
- A smoother consent process thanks to high quality deliverables.
- Construction cost savings through value engineering.
- Lower long-term costs through future-proof engineering.
- Complete confidentiality.
- Guaranteed, fully backed work.
Charities We Support:
- ECT Rescue Helicopter Trust
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Long Bush Ecological Restoration Trust
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Starship Hospital
- St Johns
- Gisborne Neonatal Unit